We are ready to provide professional legal services in various business sectors and areas of legal practice.
In addition, subject to the provisions of “Judiciary Reform,” a monopoly of lawyers will be established stage-wise starting from 2017, so only the lawyers will have the right to represent businesses and individuals in court.
Settlement of disputes
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Bankruptcy / corporate recovery
- Debt collection
- Cases on protection of consumers’ rights
- Cases on harm caused while receiving professional services
- Protection in criminal cases
- Representation in administrative courts
- Representation in courts of general jurisdiction and arbitration courts
- Representation in courts in disputes on intellectual property
- Representation in courts on tax issues
- Representation in economic courts